Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Rules of a Mark'smen Life of Lux Edition

How to live the Life of Luxury


*these were passed down 2 me,so I share,cause I care*

Also visit http://luxuriousnecessity.blogspot.com

1.Get A PASSPORT! Start the process! YOU are prisoner of this country! You can't even go to Canada!

2. Carry a Pen! ( You should never sign the check with the basic bic.Women love men that pull out... a good pen.)I have a small collection of Mont Blancs and Cartiers.*very Small one a piece*(lol) However,invest 20 bucks and get a Cross from Staples.It will save you time,and As you get use to carrying it,invest into a more exclusive one.

3. Get on SOME VITAMINS!FLAX SEED please!Not Power 50 either!!

There are so many things that I am about to land on you all that is crazy.

4.Join a Gym,Ladies love a guy that's in shape,plus our Body is our Temple,Preserve it like Jelly

5.Add a Suit to your Wardrobe,Visit a local Respected Tailor shop this weekend,one of my Favorites is Macy's Men's shop,you'd be surprised at the reaction you've receive from wearing a tailored suit

6.Grooming is key,at least once a month,stop cheating yaself and treat yourself to a maniture,that's a start! Once u get in the habit,join the mile high club and work on those feets(lol)*+ what do u walk on,ya feet right? so they wouldn't hurt as much if u take care of them.think about it

7.Get ya self a Gun(lol)nah 4real invest in some quility Protection,Women hate it when we pull out those loose profolatics(opps did I get to personal..to bad)go to your local pharmacy and pick up a box of durex(xxrta lube) if ur into those sort of things Safe is Sexier.
8.I have to practice what I preach with this one,take care of those pearly whites,do too a car accident,I lost one of my pearls,and I have a missing tooth in the front on the side of my mouth,it a reminder that tomorrow is not promised,but anyway brush the ones we have
To keep the ones we with,and Altoids are the best,(sidebar I'm mad Neiman Marcus doesn't make the mints anymore,they were the Deal!!!,a lil pill with power)

but yup,thats all,revisited soon,on my way to the chop shop right now in soho getting right for Da Morrow lol

No comments: