Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What's New with HSL?

People often ask me what inspires me to design luxury items?"I feed off the senergy of the Youth of the Nation,the Hood Kid,the Skateboarders,the Dominion of fashion savy urban people that wake up with Fly thoughts,Visions of Miami beach,ShaBoua,Toyko,Yatching,CL 550's,350Z's,Choppers,Gulfstream 4's,Blackberry Abusers,Swagger Subsribers,I feed from Movies like The Wiz,City of god,New Jack City,Sarafina,Even Sex in the city//sidebar The Movie//but All time insperation comes from Purple Rain(1986),when I 1st heard Prince Sing "I would die for u I was mortified by the way the drum patteren sounded,I watched that movie over and over again,that's where the font in the logo came from,HoodStarLuxury is the future of Fashion,Were Looking to set the bar for the market with the things we create,look beyond the T-shirts,Luxury Denim,Hats,Sweatshirts,etc to come this fall/winter 2008 P.S. Thanks for Helping Me See Sounds

No comments: